Autumn Open Meeting 2021
The World of Fungi
20 November 2021.
Organised and hosted by Professor Martin Bidartondo, Imperial College London & Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
Click on the links below to watch recordings of the presentations.
Speakers and recordings
- Prof. Ursula Peintner, University of Innsbruck. Expert on alpine and arctic fungi, webcaps and polypores.
- Ruben De Lange, University of Gent. Expert on the brittlegills, Russula.
- Dr. Ryan Stephens, University of New Hampshire. Ecologist investigating fungus consumption by mammals.
- Dr. Pepijn Kooij, São Paulo State University. Evolutionary biologist investigating fungus-growing insects.
- Bruch Reed, COO, and Barbara Ching, President, of the North American Mycological Association.
- Nathan Wilson, Founder of Mushroom Observer.
- Doug Bierend, Journalist and author of In Search of Mycotopia (2021).