Induced Plant Development
Sainsbury Laboratory, University of Cambridge (SLCU), Cambridge, UK
April 4-6, 2016
Registration is now open.
Registration deadline: Monday 4 January 2016 (further details below)
In contrast to animals, developmental processes in plants are strongly influenced by the environment. This meeting aims to bring together international researchers studying plant developmental processes that are established de novo or are significantly changed in response to the environment.
The event will begin at 13:30 on Monday 4 April and end at 12:30 on Wednesday 6 April.
Downing College accommodation booking deadline (see below): Friday 11 December 2015
Registration deadline: Monday 4 January 2016
Poster abstract submission deadline: Friday 29 January 2016
Please register for this event before submitting an abstract. We will only consider abstracts from people who have already registered.
Registration fees and optional extras
- Early bird registration (by Friday 11 December, 2015): £95
- Standard registration: £125
- All conference materials
- Tea and coffee breaks on Monday 4- Wednesday 6 April
- Dinner on Monday 4 April as part of the evening poster session
- Lunch on Tuesday 5 April
- Single en-suite bed and breakfast accommodation for the nights of Monday 4-Tuesday 5 April: £210 (rooms are available to book until 11 December or until fully booked)
- Gala conference dinner in a Cambridge College on 5 April: £55
Flash talks and posters
Up to 35 posters will be selected from abstracts submitted. From these, up to 10 people will be selected to give flash talks during the event. Further information on how to submit an abstract is available here. Please ensure you are registered for this conference before you submit an abstract.
Please contact us with any enquiries: email@example.com